, , , , , ,

URBAN DECAY VICE 3 PALETTE + swatches

14:16


A few days ago I went into Sephora on a whim, because I wanted to treat myself to something nice. I had originally had my eye on the too faced natural eye palette but when I actually had the palette in my hands to swatch and play with, it just seemed too similar to most of my other palettes. My other palettes are mostly the same color scheme. It's all that natural, beige, gold, bronze, and brown pattern. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my neutrals. And no matter how much I lust after the beautiful and bright colours sometimes, I will always be a neutrals girl. 
But this purchase was supposed to be a little treat for myself. 
I would still consider purchasing the Chocolate Bar palette, but maybe a little later on when I have some extra dollars to spare. But for now, since I was going out of my way to splurge on something special, I wanted to get something a little different. 


I've known about the vice palettes for quite sometime now, and have considered buying some of the previous versions. So I decided to give it a try this time around. 

This palette comes with 20 never-before-seen colours that UD came out with. Despite having a few bright colours, I think this palette is still extremely wearable and contains a few BEAUTIFUL neutrals that I know I won't be able to live without now. 


And can we take a moment just to admire this packaging ? WOWZA. it is flawless. 


Here's an overview of all the eyeshadows. So far, just from swatches, I feel like my favorites are Alchemy, Downfall, Defy, and Sonic. 
All of these eyeshadows are very buttery and creamy. I only had a problem with the colours Truth and Last Sin when swatching it, but it was nothing too bad. Truth was just not AS creamy as some of their other matte shades, and Last Sin has a little bit of fall out. But like I said, it was nothing crazy. They were still extraordinary eyeshadows. 



The palette also came with a duo-ended brush. The handle is gold, and on one end it is a fluffy shader brush, quite similar to the blending brush on one of the sides of the duo-ended brush that came with the Naked 3 palette, but smaller.


And on the other side was a long, slightly tapered, blending brush that would be amazing for blending colours in the crease.

Down below I swatched all the eyeshadows in this palette for you guys, from right to left, row by row. 

First row : Truth, Dragon, Vanity, Alien, Last Sin


Second row : Undone, Freeze, Lucky, Alchemy, Angel


Third row : Downfall, Heroine, Reign, Bondage, Defy


Last row : DTF, Brokedown, Bobby Dazzle, Sonic, Revolver

Hope this post was helpful for those of you wondering about this palette. 
I will link the video of me talking more about this palette down below, in case you wanted a little more information bout it.


Until next time, 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment ! Hope you're having an amazing day (:

Angel, xx

Followers

Follow on Bloglovin